Skip to content
Terms & Conditions
- We offer a complimentary consultation with all potential clients to review our processes and answer any questions before any bookings are confirmed.
- Dogs must exhibit positive social behaviours with other dogs and people and have good recall to participate in the group hikes.
- Updated vaccinations or titer tests are required and a flea and worm control regime is recommended to participate in the group hikes.
- Dogs must be spayed/neutered to participate in the group hikes.
- Walks are scheduled Monday to Friday and do not include statutory holidays.
- Please provide a minimum of 24 hours notice for any cancellations or client may be charged for the service.